I trying to use text from a external xml file as labels in buttons. I
am doing this, so the user may switch language.

My xml looks like this :
<xml version="1.0"/>
<lbl>
<dk>
        <node id="btnProjects" label="Projekter"/>
        <node id="btnSettings" label="Indstillinger"/>
        <node id="btnLog" label="Log"/>
</dk>
<uk>
<node id="btnProjects" label="Projects"/>
        <node id="btnSettings" label="Settings"/>
        <node id="btnLog" label="Log"/>
</uk>
</lbl>

I load it into the mxml using <mx:Model id="xmlMenu"
source="/xml/menu.xml"/>

In the mxml file I am trying to use it in a Button :
<mx:LinkButton label="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
id="btnProjects"/>

but as you might guess it aint working.

Could someone please provide a bit help ? I'd also like to be able to
select the language so the "dk" part in the xml-getter, should be a var ??

Thanks for any help !