Hi,

I'd like to do seperate my code from my design (ie .as from .mxml), but
having my .as code extend the mxml object rather than the other way around,
so that I can use the auto-complete features of the Builder IDE to discover
components and such. I'm having troubles getting it to work, am I dreaming?
Is it achievable? Is it even a good idea? Am I barking up the wrong tree
altogether? I'd just really like to keep the code and layout as seperate as
possible, and I'd rather not lose out on any of the benefits of an IDE if I
can help it.

-Josh

--
"This is crazy! Why are we talking about going to bed with Wilma
Flintstone... She'll never leave Fred and we know it. "

:: Josh 'G-Funk' McDonald
:: 0437 221 380 :: [EMAIL PROTECTED]