Getting answers to your questions here can indeed be hit or miss, but
you'll have much better odds if you can boil your question down to a
specific point and concisely explain whats going on. I don't even
bother reading posts that have 50 lines of code in them, its just too
hard to follow.

Another thing would be to develop a severe RSS addiction like I have.
I am subscribed to probably 60 or so Flash and Flex blogs. I also
check MXNA a few times a day. With that many potential sources of info
you're bound to stumble upon a nugget every now and then.

HTH,
Ben

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Kyle Neath" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Doug: Heh, I think that's part of the thing that drove me here.  One
of my
> first projects in Flex had a lot to do with DataGrid.  After sitting
there
> for 20 seconds while my Grid rendered, I had tons of fun reading
pretty much
> every line in DataGrid and DataGridBase.  What came out of it was that I
> didn't know what the hell was going on.  Flex code can be a great
resource,
> but I'm finding the issues I run into are not "how does it work" kind of
> problems, but rather "why does it work" kind of problems.  Problems like
> performance issues, or why a font would render in Firefox but not in
IE (WTF