Hmm, completely bummed with this...I tried calling e.preventDefault();
e.stopImmediatePropagation(); e.stopPropagation(); on click event and
it won't cancel the default actions.

Seems like there's no other way but to extend ComboBox and override
the way it does changeHandler?

Thanks!

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "williamkusumo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>