Found Answer:

private function loadFont(url:String):void {
            var loader:Loader = new Loader();
                    loader.contentLoaderInfo.addEventListener
(Event.COMPLETE, completeHandler);
                    loader.load(new URLRequest(url));
                }
    private function completeHandler(event:Event):void {
                    var SunFlower:Class =
event.target.applicationDomain.getDefinition("SunFlower") as Class;
//                              <mx:Image id="image1" width="100%"
height="100%" source="@Embed(source='../assets/resources.swf',
symbol='Eye')"/>
                                img.source = SunFlower;

                }

Regards,

Sean.

Click below to view my ALON Design Pattern:

http://www.helihobby.com/html/alon_desingpattern.html

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "helihobby" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> All of the examples I see use:
>
> [Embed(source='../assets/resources.swf', symbol='SunFlower')]
> [Bindable]
> public var SunFlower:Class;
>

> Which is great if you want to embed the swf and than load the
Symbol