I'd browsed thru that - looks like it requires at least PHP server-side. I'm
working in a fairly basic IIS space. It kinda looks like the only thing FAR
is doing is massaging/creating a zip in the format required by Flash. If
it's that simple I should be able to find windows utils to do the same
natively, yes?