Related to filtering - it would be nice if one could sort XML using something
like

var newXMLList = myXMLList.(myField.sort())

Otherwise is there any shortcut method for sorting XML on client-side ??

Ben Marchbanks

::: alQemy ::: transforming information into intelligence
http://www.alQemy.com

::: magazooms ::: digital magazines
http://www.magazooms.com

Greenville, SC