So here is what I'm seeing with a freshly-loaded app in IE7 on
Windows XP Pro, FlashPlayer 9.0.47.0:

I click and hold the mouse button on the titlebar of Window 2 to
begin dragging.  Moving the cursor to any browser-window edge (I
moved it left), Window 2 follows and stops when it's aligned with the
browser edge (nice touch, btw).  So far so good.  If I continue
moving the mouse outside the browser window completely (Window 2 has
stopped following the mouse as it's already as far as it is allowed
to be dragged, no problem there) and then release the mouse button,
Window 2 will begin tracking the mouse again when it returns to the
browser, even though the mouse button has been released.  Strangely,
I can get back to normal behavior by either clicking the mouse OR
moving the cursor outside the browser once more.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "ben.clinkinbeard"