After Project | Clean the project would no longer connect the debugger. It'd
timeout complaining at the absence of appName-debug.*  apparently,
non-recreatable. Had to restore to a checkpoint.

Is this 'just the way it is' or are there best practices for IDE stability
optimization published?

Appreciate the help...thx
--steve...