From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Tom Chiverton
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2007 5:45 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Flex and Verisign

On Tuesday 11 Sep 2007, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Has anybody out there implemented a totally Flex e-commerce website
> with Verisign? I'm having trouble implementing the Verisign seal I
> downloaded from them

Assuming this 'seal' is some sort of Java applet, DHTML, IFRAME or other
'your
site is secure' thing that runs on the client, just use a static GIF
instead.
99.99999% of your visitors won't notice.

--
Tom Chiverton
Helping to widespreadedly establish holistic designs

This email is sent for and on behalf of Halliwells LLP.

Halliwells LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and
Wales under registered number OC307980 whose registered office address is at
St James's Court Brown Street Manchester M2 2JF.  A list of members is
available for inspection at the registered office. Any reference to a
partner in relation to Halliwells LLP means a member of Halliwells LLP.
Regulated by the Law Society.

CONFIDENTIALITY

This email is intended only for the use of the addressee named above and may
be confidential or legally privileged.  If you are not the addressee you
must not read it and must not use any information contained in nor copy it
nor inform any person other than Halliwells LLP or the addressee of its
existence or contents.  If you have received this email in error please
delete it and notify Halliwells LLP IT Department on 0870 365 8008.

For more information about Halliwells LLP visit www.halliwells.com.