It's entirely possible i'm making more work for myself than necessary but
I'm trying to organize myself to much stricter adherence to accepted design
patterns. Since couple elements in my menu will change over the course of
the session so I want the data plugged into my model...perhaps I don't need
to serialize out of the native xml.

Incoming structure:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<row>
    <ModuleID>302</ModuleID>
    <ModuleName>Title 1</ModuleName>
    <ModuleTitle>A Fully Qualified Title: Act 1</ModuleTitle>
    <ModuleDesc>Narrative that describes Act 1</ModuleDesc>
    <Status>0</Status>
    <CurrentDue>1</CurrentDue>
    <OverDue>0</OverDue>
    <dateDue>2007-11-30</dateDue>

    <ModuleID>1213</ModuleID>
    <ModuleName>Title 2</ModuleName>
    <ModuleTitle>A Fully Qualified Title: Act 2</ModuleTitle>
    <ModuleDesc>Narrative that describes Act 2</ModuleDesc>
    <Status>1</Status>
    <CurrentDue>1</CurrentDue>
    <OverDue>0</OverDue>
    <dateDue>2007-11-30</dateDue>

    <ModuleID>322</ModuleID>
    <ModuleName>Title 3</ModuleName>
    <ModuleTitle>A Fully Qualified Title: Act 3</ModuleTitle>
    <ModuleDesc>Narrative that describes Act 3</ModuleDesc>
    <Status>0</Status>
    <CurrentDue>1</CurrentDue>
    <OverDue>0</OverDue>
    <dateDue>2007-11-30</dateDue>