From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of learner
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2007 12:00 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] asdocs for as3 and ant files

yeah got that ...
Thanks ..
I can not build asdocs using the build files..but .. just curious.. why
those files are there?
Can you please share ur knowledge?

Regards
Mayur

On 9/17/07, Stephen Gilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> > wrote:

        Hi,

        When you open the Help in FlexBuilder, do you see an entry for
the doc
        called "Adobe Flex 3.0 Help"?

        Under that should be an entry for "Adobe(r) Flex(tm) 3 Language
        Reference".

        You cannot build the ASDoc for yourself using the build.xml file
in
        \moxie\asdoc.

        Stephen