As I mentioned, you are not resetting labelCollection, or calling
removeItemAt from labelCollection as you call removeChild().

________________________________

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of donvoltz
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2007 3:10 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Removing children when they have no id

Hi Alex,

You were correct in your question, this does not happen after the
first click, but after the second one.

See what I am doing is first establish the labels as listed above,
Then call a function on the click event to remove the labels, and
rebuild them with a different data set. (I would think this should
work like it did on the first go round).

Does this shed any additional light on why I am receiving this error

Thanks

Don