I seem to be missing a step in configuring my project's implementation
of this [to Peter Griffinize my adulation] freak'n awesome component.

Am told:
Could not resolve <CanvasButtonAccordionHeader> to a component
implementation. HeaderRenderer.mxml     CanvasButtonAccodionHeader

I've set a sourcepath but with no import being declared it isn't clear
how/where sourcepath is referenced. given the http in the namespace is
everything coming from flexlib?

utmost thx
--steve...