No, actually my goal as an API provider is that I don't have to know
anything about their code, not even the class name. I provide API that
allows them to extend certain functionality of the application. I
provide them public functions through objects in model locator. they
can use how many classes they want in their swf, they just need to
hook to that public methods I provide.

I'm talking about post compile functionality extension with swf files
containing the code.

Alen

www.halliwells.com.