----- Original Message -----
From: "jack4sol" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <flexcoders@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2007 10:18 AM
Subject: [flexcoders] Use two DataBase tables values in a Datagrid

> The issue is I need to populate values from 2 tables, one needs to be
> a list of names(from 1 table) and the other a dropdown box containing
> dynamic values(and this needs to be done from another table)
>
> Mainly, gettin 2 columns from different tables in one grid...is this
> possible firstly?
>
> Please suggest ways to do the same..

You don't say how the data is getting from the database to the flex app.

You could have a view on the database that includes the columns from two
tables.
Server-side you could read from the two tables and amalagmate the data
before passing to flex.
You could pass the data separately to flex from the server and amalgamate it
there.

or

You could..

Paul