From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Tom Preet
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2007 5:14 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Doubt with Combo box

Hi All,

In my application I used the combo Box to display a list of files(file
Names).  These files are retrived from a file using Remote object.

Now, when I click on the fileName the contents in the file has to be
displayed on the text area.

But when i clicked on the file name the filename is displaying on the
text area.

Can anyone help me how to achieve this.  If anyone could give me a
suggestion, I'd appreciate it.

 Thanks,

 Preet.