Is there a good way to add additional information into an array
collection variable?

If I start with this code to build an array collection with data

public var someArrayCol:ArrayCollection = new ArrayCollection();

for each (var item:XML in someData){
var xyz:CustComponent = new CustComponent();
xyz.text = item..name;
xyz.property1 = item..age;
someArrayCol.addItem(xyz);
}

Then at a later time when more data is obtained, how can I add
additional information to the ArrayCollection?

for example, lets say I get an address back for each of the people
orignially added, am I able to add this to the current array collection?

for each (xyz2:CustComponent in someArrayCol){
??? how to add in address like I did above, however, it is after I used
addItem
}

Thanks for the guidance

Don