From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Andrew
Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2007 1:16 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Custom Components & Data

Well the datagrid on the main movie is fine, but my fields in the
custom componet do not update or obtain information.

<mx:TextArea x="10" y="10" width="225"
htmlText="{teams.selectedItem.team_name}"
height="29" editable="false" fontSize="21" fontWeight="bold"
borderStyle="solid" backgroundAlpha="0.0" color="#000000"/>

Thats in the component but will not show data....