without knowing what you are doing, there may not be much that anyone can
point to.

One thing that does that is if you have drawing routines on the graphic
object in some updateDisplaylist handler. I did that on two occasions and am
much more sensitive to that now than before. Are you using any dynamic
drawing like lineTo, fills, etc?

--
Arpit Mathur
Lead Software Engineer,