From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Ben Marchbanks
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2007 11:20 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] TileList problem - here we go again -
drag/drop error

Leave it to me - I 'm an XML terrorist ! Once Tracy showed me how to use
it I
became a fanatic.

Okay - I'll  remove the move.enabled so then would a simple solution be
convert XML to AC to avoid having to write all the custom D/D ? or is
this just
a fact of life ?

Ben Marchbanks

::: alQemy ::: transforming information into intelligence
http://www.alQemy.com

::: magazooms ::: digital magazines
http://www.magazooms.com

Greenville, SC