We are displaying some HTML content within our flex UI. We are using
the IFrame code created by Christoph Coenraets available on net. The
initial display works fine. However, if we reduce the size of the flex
window, we get flex scrollbars. On trying to scroll the window such
that window border crosses the rendered area of the HTML, the HTML
gets rendered even on the scrollbars. Basically, the HTML renderer is
not able to recognize the flex scrollbars on the right and on the
bottom of the window. Is there any way to fix it?

thanks
Avinash