From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of nhid
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2007 1:40 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Manipulating tree label programmatically

I'm sorry, I misinterpreted the requirements.  The labels should display
with # or bold if they meet a particular condition when the tree is
being populated, not when the item is clicked.

Alex,

I'm not using TreeItemRenderer, just the tree control.

On 9/26/07, Alex Harui <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> >