My flash player got hosed on two mac systems; now I can't debug anymore. Can someone post the correct debugging version for flex? Thanks.

On Sep 26, 2007, at 2:56 PM, Derek Vadneau wrote:

Here ya go:

http://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/downloads.html#fp9

On 9/24/07, helix206 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks but i need the latest version 9.47 standalone. Any links on
Adobe website?

I think Adobe should make this simpler.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Bart Wttewaall"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> After installing Flex 2, you can find the player in the install
folder:

> C:\Program Files\Adobe\Flex Builder 2\Player\debug\Install Flash
Player
> 9.exe
>
> 2007/9/24, helix206 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> >
> > Can anyone please tell me where can i download the FP9
standalone

--

Derek Vadneau