From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of superabe superabe
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2007 4:08 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Specify custom colors for a LineChart is not
possible ??

Not to vent/rant here...but that is pretty lame.
When using a LineChart, that is probably the first use case that folks
would want to customize.

On top of this the docs mention style properties for for both LineChart
(chartSeriesStyleName) and for LineSeries (fill, fills)....which I
assume is completely wrong.
At the very least, remove that from the docs, so at least folks dont
waste their time with trying to get that to work!!

I am not sure I am the first one to raise this as I have seen at least
one other post on this.

- superabe

On 9/27/07, Sunil Bannur <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> >