Please compile a debug version and show the whole stack trace.

________________________________

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of byte.sensei
Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2007 5:13 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Flash CS3 Components - Tweens in Flex

I have some Flash CS3 animations (characters walking/running) that I
have exported as Flex 2 components (SWC files) using the Flex
Component Kit for Flash CS3.

I create an instance of the component in Flex, then need to be able
to have the character move to the mouse position when a user clicks.
As an initial test, I used a PNG image and setup a move tween, which
works great. However, as soon as I try and use the Flex component, I
get an "Error #1006" -- apparently the tween doesn't work on the Flex
component object type.

Basically, what I'm trying to do when a user clicks is:

Put the Flex component into an "animated" walking state (from a
static/standing position) then have the character move across the
screen to where the mouse was clicked.

I've got the first part working great (the character starts
the "walking" animation loop) but the Flex move tween is throwing the
error.

Any ideas on how to accomplish this?

Note: I also need a simultaneous "zoom" tween to scale the character
slightly for perspective -- again this works when I use a static
image but throws the same Error #1006 when I try and apply it to the
animation Flex component.