Hi, I have a datagrid with a column that contains values of "True" or
"False". I've got these hooked up to an item renderer and an item editor
which is basically just a checkbox (in both cases).

What I've noticed is, if a user clicks on the item renderer (the
checkbox) the natural expectation would be that the checkbox state would
change - but it doesn't - it just loads the item editor, then the user
has to click a second time to make their changes.

Is it possible to have a single click item editor? i.e. when the user
clicks on the checkbox, it actually changes it's value, as opposed to
creating the item editor.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Mark