I noticed this prior to Beta 2 as well, basically organize imports removes a
few things that you don't want removed. mx_internal is one, and getTimer is
another I know has issues. I think this has been a problem and might have
become noticeable with beta 2 because like Jeff said, organize imports is
toggled on by default now.

Another thing I noticed that really sucked is that I had a SWC with a
certain package structure, and I also had local package structure that was
the same as the SWC package structure. Organize imports removed all the
import statements that referenced my local AS classes (ie weren't in the
compiled SWC). Yeah, that was a fun one to manually fix by hand...

Doug