Hi All,

I am building an application which require me to show
multiple IFrame based "banners" on a Panel.

Is their a way to achieve this in Flex ?
Is Adobe doing something in the direction to support IFrames in Flex ?

Currently I am using a servlet based solution i..e create a single
servlet based HTML page containing  all IFrame "banners"
and serve this HTML page as IFrame in Flex.

Because of this limitation I have to provide the support of editing
of all the information related to those banners also in servlet.

Anybody has a better solution please share.

Thanks
Bhuvan