Richard,

So far the suggestions have been made to use:

- Flex Ant tasks
- flex2ant plugin
- antennae

Although I'm sure each of the above solutions work well, I ran across
this issue myself recently and solved the issue you're asking about by
providing the -include-sources option to compc in my custom ant script.

This option allowed me to select the parent directory of all the classes
I wanted to include, and it was recursive.  Example:

-include-sources="com/realeyesmedia/debug/redbug"

This path of course was relative to the project dir.

-Jun

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Richard Rodseth" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>