Hi All

I have an AdvancedDataGrid with a Hierarchical dataprovider. You can click on the little triangle icons to open/close nodes that have children.

Can anyone recommend how to get the equivalent of clicking on the triangle icons by clicking on the cell that has the icon as well? Essentially I want to have the exact same behaviour but let the user click the cell/label as well as the icon.

Also, I currently have the itemRenderer created when I click on an editable cell and it works fine. I wanted to try make the editable cells always show the editor to help give the user a clue as to what is editable so added itemRenderer="MyItemEditor" rendererIsEditor="true" but now the cell height is a little small and is cropping the editors. I have overridden the measure method in the editor so I'm not sure why it's not working this way. Any ideas?

thanks
charles