Hi All

I've got a flex site that uses webservices to talk to wsdl interfaces
on a coldfusion back end.
This has worked fine up till now.

Today we went through a lengthly process to move the server to a new
domain. This involves re-setting up Siteminder to authorise people on
the new domain.

We now have apache and siteminder and Coldfusion working fine but when
it comes to the flex application talking the WSDL interfaces it
doesn't work.

The flex app should be using this url:

https//apt-dev.emea.company.com:9200/cfmx/coldfusion/aptMisc.cfc?wsdl

but in the error the url it is trying to access is:

https://apt-dev.emea.company.com:9250/cfmx/https//apt-dev.emea.company.com:9200/cfmx/coldfusion/aptMisc.cfc?wsdl

It seems to think that I have given it a relative url and is sticking
the webserver url on the front.

Does anyone have any idea why this is happening and how I can fix it?

Thanks in advance

Giles