jon - thanks for the tip, I'll try it :)

Your reason makes sense (the image not being copied) - but the thing I don't
understand is that I haven't implemented any drag code at all (so it's all
handled by flex) and it works if I specify the url and not the Bitmap
content.

--

http://www.juicability.com - flex blog