Thanks, Alex. That was a much simpler solution than I was attempting
with loseFocus handlers (which were not working). I'll press my luck
and ask if you have an equally simple way to tell if the user did a
TAB or SHIFT-TAB to end the edit session, in order to tell which set
which column to go to next? The DataGridEvent does not seem to carry
that info.