Hi Tracy

As I said, I need to check a few checkboxes based on the values from my
dataprovider, not all checkboxes. So, definitely, I need to refer each and
every checkbox inside the repeater.

Or simply, say I have to do this 'selected' = true/false in a eventhandler
method.

Now, how should I refer that checkbox inside a repeater??
Thanks,
Manu.