Paul -

Thanks for the response.

Maybe your XP builds were resulting in dates that had timezoneOffset = 0. If this is the case, the adjustment would have no effect and you would not notice that you didn't need it. If that is not the case, then I am really confused.

Thanks again
Scott

Paul Decoursey wrote:

Odd, I've always had to adjust for the timezone, and I've always
built on XP or OSX. I just assumed that was the way it was supposed
to be.