The Papervision 3D project seems to be going forward in sputters, but the
Action Script 3.0 examples look extremely promising.

Will this library and any nice physics and mathematics libraries be included in
Flex Builder 3 soon ?

Abdul Qabiz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                               AFAIK,
Number  (x) would return NaN as soon as it finds any character that's
digit/number... Where as parseFloat (x) does some effort to find out the number
until it encounters NaN character...

-abdul