From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of parkerwhirlow
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2007 3:22 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Location of Spring and LCDS - SpringFactory etc?

Hi all,

We're begining a transition from pure DataManagementServices/Hibernate
to running our own DAOs/RPCs configured with spring.

Can someone point me to (or provide for everyone) the files for Spring
support in LCDS?

I've searched around on flexcoders, and seen several posts discussing
a "SpringFactory" for use with Flex (remoting and data management).
I've also seen a couple of "I'll send updated SpringFactory code" for
some work-arounds.

I was also able to find one spring support package on the flex
exchange here:
http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/exchange/index.cfm?event=extensionDetail&ex
tid=1035406
<http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/exchange/index.cfm?event=extensionDetail&e
xtid=1035406>

However, this package is said to be compatible with FDS 2.0.1. Isn't
there a new version compatible with the latest LCDS (2.5.1)?

Thanks in advance,
Parker Whirlow