-----Original Message-----
From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Anzer
Sent: 01 November 2007 14:04
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] AND condition in mxml tag??

How can I give && condition in mxml tag.

For example <mx:Button label="Browse " id="btnBrowse" enabled="{ i==1 && j==2}"
/>

---------------------------

It's xml, so:

Try  the entities(?) &amp;&amp;   instead of &&

I've had the same with > and <  ( &gt;     &lt; )

(If you type your expression in the properties fields in design view it
converts as necessary, it seems)

Jim.

This communication is from Primal Pictures Ltd., a company registered in
England and Wales with registration No. 02622298 and registered office: 4th
Floor, Tennyson House, 159-165 Great Portland Street, London, W1W 5PA, UK. VAT
registration No. 648874577.

This e-mail is confidential and may be privileged. It may be read, copied and
used only by the intended recipient. If you have received it in error, please
contact the sender immediately by return e-mail or by telephoning +44(0)20 7637
1010. Please then delete the e-mail and do not disclose its contents to any
person.
Security System.