After searching the bug database, this is already a bug that has
supposedly been fixed, but I guess the fix won't be available until the
next beta release. According to the bug report, if you don't select the
soap1.1 port, the Finish button is supposed to be disabled, but it's
not.

I can live with this until the next release by just making sure I always
select the soap1.1 port in the wizard.

~randy