Hi,

I have components that I'm using as drag targets and drop targets.
The drag/drop is working fine until I scroll the screen down.  Now,
the drop target seems to be offset by the amount of the scroll.

Here is a simple example showing the effect:
 http://www.cfa.harvard.edu/~jbattat/personal/testDrag/

Try dragging data from the bottom HorizontalList to the top
HorizontalList (intially empty).  All is well unless you have scrolled
down the screen.

For example, scroll to the bottom of the screen.  Now you cannot drop
data into the top HorizontalList.

If you scroll half-way, you must release the drag well above the drop
target in order for it to work.

Any ideas/advice are *greatly* appreciated.
Thanks in advance.