Alex,
        It might worth another mentioning to the player team that print job
should survive asynchronous rendering from the print template. In most
environments you can do setTimeout to validate that all items are
loaded/rendered. Current print job automatically closes upon the script
completion. Without printJob being able to run in multiple cycles you are
guaranteed to have problem with all asynchronous Loaders, any UIComponent
that exibits asynchronous creation/rendering, effects/transitions or large
documents (AKA long running scripts). With the current implementation and
complex documents we had to build PDF bridge as device printing in player is
not robust enough for business apps. Other thing to consider - for AIR to
support mashups - something like old print template with unified device will
be needed. It might make sense to create some trusted extensions a la
www.htmlprinting.com to the player's printer.

Sincerely,
Anatole