What event gets fired, or what method is called on a renderer when it
comes into view on a tile list?  I have a custom renderer that changes
how it draws itself based on a number of things, and everything works
great except if I scroll it off screen, then scroll it back, it seems
to have lost some of the information it uses to draw itself (but this
info hasn't changed). I'm trying to figure out why this is happening
(i think it might be getting recycled and when re-used isn't
initializing) but wanted to also make sure what when the renderer
becomes visible I can verify my assumptions (or make it redraw itself
then).

thanks
charles