Hi All,

I'm seeing some inconsistent results when printing from Flex. I have 2
different printers:
Printer 1: HP Laser Jet 1320
Printer 2: HP Laser Jet 4250
The object I'm sending to each printer consists of a PrintDataGrid
object with approximately 2000 rows, which I am paging appropriately.
When I send to printer 1, 162MB (!!) of data gets sent, and at times
the print fails. When I send to printer 2, only 16MB of data gets sent
and the print is consistently successful.

Has anyone else seen behaviour like this? Is there a recommended
printer spec for Flex printing? I've searched everywhere but can't
find one. The only thing that I can think of is that printer 1 cannot
accept compressed formats, whereas printer 2 can.

Any help is greatly appreciated as this could be a showstopper for our
application.

Cheers,
Ken.