I have a DataGrid that has a Status field. The value can be from 0 to 9.
I have 9 icons (jpg files), each of which corresponds to the Status
number.

I am able to use an itemRenderer to draw the background color
associated with the Status value, but what I really need to do is
insert an icon that represents the status color.

I have searched all over, and it seems the only examples are for
changing the style or filling the background color.

I get data from a remoteObject call so this is not static XML data, but
the DataGrid dataProvider is the returned XMLListCollection.

Any help would be appreciated.