Thanks, but i`m not using this to do uploads, upload i made especific
component. I just want user can't click any place or made another
transaction while something is stored on database o get from database.
One way to block error comportament, i think application enabled is
good idea. Enabled false when request and in result handler of request
enable true, exist some better way to do this?

Thanks.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Aaron Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You could create a "status window" component that extends
TitleWindow. Pop
> it up and give it a status message when it starts the upload, then
remove it
> when finished. You could even request a user response on error.
Search the
> docs for 'TitleWindow' for more info.
>
> There are other ways to do this, but I found this to be the most user
> firendly for my own use.
>
> Best Regards,
> ...aaron
>
> On 11/18/07, danielvlopes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >   Hello, i had application with stacks, buttons, inputs and etc...
when