After adding a tilelist using addchild, I'm trying to resize it's
container, a canvas, to fit the tilelist based on the rowcount *
rowheight.

Strangely it always return rowCount = 2 - even though there is 1 or 3
rows ?

How can I "force" a recount ?? Or is there another way to get the
actual size of the content of the tileList.

The problem is that I dont know the number of items that the tilelist
will display, or how many tilelists there will be. So I need to be
able to dynamically resize the container.

The tilelist dont have a rowCount property set explicitly,
percentheight=100.

Hope that someone else has solved this issue.

Thanks for your help.
Mark