I am not sure why this is failing, but you might check to see what
configuration if any is getting compiled into your SWF.  Check the
static variable: mx.messaging.config.ServerConfig.xml.  If you trace
that out, it should contain a subset of the configuration found on your
server.   It gets it through the compiler's -services
<services-config.xml> option.  It sounds like maybe you are compiling
against a different version of the config that only has that one
destination?

The other approach DS has for getting the server's configuration is by
do not compile in the configuration and b) define your channel set on
the client so that the client knows which server to talk to.  In this
case, the ServerConfig.xml variable gets populated only after you
connect.  Again, it would be interesting to see what is in there as that
might help you track down how you are getting incomplete configuration.

I'd also recommend turning on the <mx:TraceTarget/> option as that logs
some good debug info the flashlog.txt (including the config that is
being used).

Jeff