From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ruehl
Sent: 21 November 2007 13:00
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Flex Builder 3 - Design Mode unvailable

Hi,
I had a similar problem and could track it down to always occur when a
project's dependency uses a different SDK than the project itself. For
example, if you chose to use the included SDK (fb3b2) for a project and
add a resource other than that, say cairngorm.swc compiled with 2.0.1.

A temporary solution would be to configure all resources to use the same
revidion of the SDK. I already filed a bug for this. If you want, you
can vote for it here: https://bugs.adobe.com/jira/browse/FB-9915
<https://bugs.adobe.com/jira/browse/FB-9915>

Cheers, Thomas