From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Matt
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2007 12:47 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: VerticalScrollBar Not Being Accounted For?

Alex, that did fix the problem, but is there any way to do it without
forcing the scrollbars to on? The alternative I see is to compare
measuredHeight to height and if measuredHeight is greater then set the
scroll policy to on, and when it's equal or less it turns it off.
This would be overriding the functionality of Flex though and if
there's a better way I would rather do it.

Thanks for your help.